Watsons is a dedicated firm of Chartered Surveyors who provide a comprehensive range of professional services to the landowner
Farmland Sale, Purchase & Valuation
Watsons of Heathfield are acknowledged leaders in this field with over 140 years of local experience.
Their understanding of the underlying factors which create the market is essential, as is the ability to
“make the deal” where others fail. They also have the expertise and experience to identify the
opportunities and problems associated with farmland ownership.
If you are considering selling or buying farmland, or need a valuation to make the all-important
decision to do so, we believe you will benefit from speaking to Watsons on 01435 865077, or email
the RICS registered valuer, Nick Young:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valuations are at the very heart of Watsons and include valuations for the following purposes:
- Sale and purchase of farms, equestrian property, houses, apartments, flats, cottages and woodland.
- Inheritance tax, capital gains tax, probate and insurance.
- Divorce, family division and trusts.
- Compulsory purchase and compensation.
- Litigation and expert witness.
- Stocktaking valuations.
- Farm entitlements and quota.
- Livestock including horses, cattle, sheep and pigs.
- Farm machinery and equipment.
- Property with Agricultural Occupancy Conditions.
Land & Property Management
Watsons offer a complete service for the Landlord.
Management of all property including Commercial, Farm, Equestrian, Residential, Woodland and Grassland.
Our Town and Country planning department is managed by David Campion, a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Fellow of the British Institute of Agricultural Consultants.
David comes from a farming background and has over 25 years experience of advising on all aspects of rural planning. He is frequently instructed to provide expert evidence to support planning applications and appeals.